Contact Us Today!
Kids World – Werribee
Kids World – Geelong
24-28 Bellnore Dr, Norlane VIC 3214
T: 03 5275 7127
Kids World Geelong
Selecting the right daycare for your child is a huge decision and you will of course have lots of questions. We’ve tried to answer the most commonly asked below, but if there’s anything you’re still unclear about, please call or email and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
What is your staff turnover?
How do you address problem behaviour?
What kind of excursions/incursions do you offer?
Our incursions are just as stimulating and enjoyable, and include the CFA, police, paramedics, Yoga every Monday (free), Happy Feet every Wednesday (additional charge applies), Butterfly Adventures, Thingle Toodle (Road Safety), community visitors, mums/dads and grandparents on themed days. And so much more!
How do you respond to parent feedback/suggestions?
Kids World is a community, but you are also our customers. It’s critical that you feel listened to and receive the service you require.
How do you manage sickness?
How do you communicate with parents
- The Storypark app is a fantastic way for us to keep in touch with our families. We use it for updates and to show our plans for the week ahead, as well as daily pictures showing what your child has been up to that day.
- We issue a fortnightly newsletter with menus, useful information, competitions, centre updates and even a riddle for parents (there’s a bottle of wine in it for the winner!)
- We have management support on-site from open till close every single day, so parents can call or drop in at any time.
- We have a Facebook page, on which we promote upcoming events and share information.
- We create displays in each of the rooms and the entrance area to ensure that parents know what’s coming up for their child.
- We respond to emails within 24 hours
Staff to child ratios
What will the Child Care Subsidy mean for my family?
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) replaces the two payments of Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR).
There are two important numbers to note:
- The percentage: If you receive 85%; then the government will cover
85% of the daily rate (this is a general rule, although it can vary for centres that charge over $120 per day)
- The hours you are entitled to: If you use more hours than you have been assessed as being eligible to receive, the government will stop paying the CCS on the excess hours.
If you’re still confused, or feel that you’re not receiving the correct entitlement, please do come and talk to us and we’ll do everything we can to explain and provide support.
Do you provide food and nappies?
Sample daily menu
How do you structure nap times?
Can you provide detail on your educational program?
We use Storypark to outline our weekly programs so parents are aware of what is happening, and promote our monthly events in advance so you can see all the fun things on the horizon.